• Sierra Corbin

When to See an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor) for a Voice Problem

When do you need to get help for changes in your voice? The second they start to impact your life in a negative way. This week I discuss why I refer to ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctors and how they look into the throat to see what your vocal cords are doing. Never seen what the vocal cords look like? Take a peek at the video. :)


Phone:  541.600.2028
Fax:  1.541.843-2833
Email: info@eugenespeechtherapy.com

Studio 385
385 W 2nd Ave,
Eugene, OR 97401

© 2019 Eugene Speech Therapy