Do you know someone who survived a stroke or brain injury, has a progressive disease like Parkinson's or ALS, or struggles with a voice disorder? Do you struggle with memory, voice, communicating or swallowing? Contact us today to set up an evaluation or send us a message. We offer a multitude of services at Eugene Speech Therapy with therapists dedicated to their specialties. We can see you online or in-person and have strict infection control precautions in place. Call us for more information.
Thank you so much! I am so glad he (reluctantly) came. After he even said, ‘I should have done this a year ago’. Also, we went to Hop Valley after, and he ordered his own beer, normally I speak for him! What a joy for me!!! (SPEAK OUT!) - client’s wife
IN 2020, 100% OF CLIENTS WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND EST AND 93% MET THEIR LONG TERM GOALS.
• Therapy covers speech, voice, language, cognition, and swallowing
• Our speech-language pathologists are specialized in treatment areas, to provide expert care for aphasia, dysphagia, voice, cognition, and articulation
• The only private therapy company in the area to specialize in the adult
• Little-no wait to initiate therapy
• Flexibility to see you in the office or your home
• Dedicated to making Eugene Speech Therapy the trusted center for Eugene
and Springfield community members with communication and swallowing
disorders by offering valuable, client-centered care
• Nationally certified, Oregon licensed, and a certified provider for VitalStim
therapy, a technology in treating swallowing disorders and facial weakness,
and for SPEAK OUT! and LOUD Crowd, a comprehensive therapy program for
• In-network with many insurance plans, but also offer private pay options.
• Trillium Medicare
• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
• United Healthcare
• AARP Medicare
• Railroad Medicare
• Pacific Source
• Health Net