Do you know someone who survived a stroke or brain injury, has a progressive disease like Parkinson's or ALS, or struggles with a voice disorder? Do you struggle with memory, voice, communicating or swallowing? Contact us today to set up an evaluation or send us a message. We offer a multitude of services at Eugene Speech Therapy with therapists dedicated to their specialties. We can see you online or in-person and have strict infection control precautions in place. Call us for more information.
3575 Donald St, Suite 125 Eugene, OR 97405
(In the South Eugene Wellness Center)
Thank you so much! I am so glad he (reluctantly) came. After he even said, ‘I should have done this a year ago’. Also, we went to Hop Valley after, and he ordered his own beer, normally I speak for him! What a joy for me!!! (SPEAK OUT!) - client’s wife
IN 2018 + 2019, 96% OF CLIENTS WERE "VERY SATISFIED" WITH THE VALUE OF SERVICES, 94% MET THEIR LONG TERM GOALS.
• Therapy covers speech, voice, language, cognition, and swallowing
• Our speech-language pathologists are specialized in treatment areas, to provide expert care for aphasia, dysphagia, voice, cognition, and articulation
• The only private therapy company in the area to specialize in the adult
• Little-no wait to initiate therapy
• Flexibility to see you in the office or your home
• Dedicated to making Eugene Speech Therapy the trusted center for Eugene
and Springfield community members with communication and swallowing
disorders by offering valuable, client-centered care
• Nationally certified, Oregon licensed, and a certified provider for VitalStim
therapy, a technology in treating swallowing disorders and facial weakness,
and for SPEAK OUT! and LOUD Crowd, a comprehensive therapy program for
• In-network with many insurance plans, but also offer private pay options.
• Trillium Medicare
• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Kaiser Perminente
• Railroad Medicare
• Pacific Source
• Health Net